- 8 Welga’s Frozen Samosas
- 2 tbsp diced beetroot
- 2 tbsp diced carrot (or Welga’s frozen carrot)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 3.5 cups hung curd
- Tamarind paste as required
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- Sev as required
How to make :
- Fry Welga’s frozen samosas in oil over medium flame till they are golden brown.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly on paper towels.
- Beat the hung curd with some sugar and red chilli powder.
- Transfer the fried samosas to the plate and break it into many pieces.
- Pour the curd over the samosas and add tamarind chutney.
- Garnish with sev, coriander leaves, carrot, beetroot and sprinkle chaat masala and roasted cumin powder over it. Serve.